BBB's on the prowl

Two Creeks Farm

Songster
8 Years
Apr 23, 2011
Hedgesville, WV
They are a 2 weeks old today, and with the temps soaring, I would let them get some excersise while I cleaned up.

I had forgotten how well they take to people. The wife and kids have already decided that we need some that arent headed to teh freezer LOL!

IND1494.jpg

IND1503-XL.jpg

IND1499-XL.jpg

IND1519.jpg

I picked this lady up yesterday and she did great. Let her out, she flew down right in front of my 4 dogs......then calmly walked back to the group haha!

IND1558-L.jpg

IND1568-L.jpg

IND1562-L.jpg

IND1599-L.jpg

In a few weeks I should have my Royal palms in here...cant wait! Then if I can get them early enough, some standard bronze

Pretty much the same here regarding treats....and boy o they ever go after bugs LOL!

I let them out at 11 am and they stayed with me all....day...long:lol: I got them all gathered up and back in right before a nasty storm rolled in. Today they learned all about dust baths haha! It was a riot watching them. Most of them fell asleep, so much so that my youngest son swore they were dead! 3 wild mallards landed in the yard and they rushed them....sent the mallards scurrying!

88305__ind1608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom