BBS Big Beautiful LF Cochins 12+ ***UPDATE 16+ EGGS***

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
celebrate.gif
UPDATE!! As of Sunday night I have 12 eggs for this auction. I get 5-10 eggs aq day. you could get 17-18 eggs for this auction if the girls cooperate!!
ep.gif

My cochins are laying super well right now and I am not hatching here for 2 more weeks!
droolin.gif

My roos are 12 & 13 months old. BIG splash roo and a nice big black roo. Fertility has been tested and they are hitting the mark! The roos are the biggest gentle giants, we all just love the cochins here.

There are 14 big fluffy BBS cochin hens in this pen with these boys. Hens are 12-16 months old.

43136_101_0655.jpg

43136_chickens_winter_2011_002.jpg

43136_blue_hen_2-2011.jpg

43136_cochins.jpg

Look at his brows!!
ep.gif
Love him!
43136_100_1318.jpg

43136_100_1310.jpg

43136_100_0126.jpg

43136_100_0132.jpg

Please remember it has been a snowy/rainy wet winter here in New England - if the girls look a little care warn it is due to being "cooped up".

I will wrap each egg individualy and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. Remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be accountable for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands. I will ship with a confirmation number as well.

Payment by paypal as soon as auction ends and I will send eggs out January 3, 2012 (unless you need a different date). Thank you for looking.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
Quote:
Well high there!
frow.gif
Did you come by to tell everyone about how well your last two shipments were packaged?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well high there!
frow.gif
Did you come by to tell everyone about how well your last two shipments were packaged?
big_smile.png

Last two shipments were packed GREAT!!!! Wrapped like Fort Knox and arrived safe and sound!
big_smile.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Nice!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Are they BIG? What colors did you get?

104705_shendz-photo-app-2011-11-31-18-59-3.png
They grew fast! This is a blue rooster I think. I hatched 5 out of some test eggs you sent me. 2 blue, 2 splash (I think.....only a couple white feathers), and one black with some red on the tips of his feathers. All very sweet
smile.png
. I am soo tempted to bid on these! Need to stop looking at the auctions! Lol

I have to have some! These big beauties are what tipped the scale (wakka wakka wakka) to get an incubator.

So, is there a supply still coming down the shoot after this auction? I'd gladly pay in advance so I can get my incubator all up and running in time. It will take a few days to ship here and I'll have to get it going.

I LOVE the blues and spash colored....are the black irridescent?

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom