Bear in my FRONT YARD!

Quote:
While I may carry a gun at all times here. If I were to go to the city, I would carry at lest two. When we go to the bar, the first thing the barmaid asks us to do is check our guns. As for a protected enviroment,
to do this you would need to remove a very large portion of the human population. Wildlife management as a rule will teel you to handle it. I always laugh when some environmentalist has thier vacation home raided by a bear. They don't like them then. Not to far from my property a retired couple from San Francisco built a million dollar plus house. They had a big party (BBQ) the night they were moving in. As those of us living in the area were leaving, we told them to clean the grill and pick up the thrash. Well other a mile away but I could hear the yelling and knew what had happened. As I was turning down thier drive I was passed by another neighbor ( he happens to be the under sheriff here). By the time we got there, the house was tore up. Yup, the bear got in and got scared when the screaming started. The lady that owns the house left within the hour and has not been back since. The husband only comes back to check on the house and pay his caretaker. City folk, you have to love em.

Back
Top Bottom