Bearded buff laced polish sex

Silviaschicks

Crest Craver
Jun 6, 2020
Crest Country
My Coop
My Coop
Hi,
I've had my BLP for a long time now. I bought her as a girl, but she's ten months old now and hasn't layed. It's possible she could be a male, because she makes really loud noises that might be crows, and she has saddle feathers and big red wattles, but I'm not entirely sure.
Here are some pictures:
In this one you can see her wattles well, ignore the flower on her head In this one you can kind of see her saddle feathers, though it's not that clear

Soufflé 40 nasturtium_2.JPG
Soufflé 40.jpg

Thank you in advance!

She's not bearded. A beard would be feathers under the chin hiding her wattles.

The saddle feathers on a male would be long, skinny, and have pointy ends. I don't see any on her.

I think you've got a female who just hasn't gotten around to laying any eggs yet. She's likely to start when the days get longer in the spring.

The saddle feathers on a male would be long, skinny, and have pointy ends. I don't see any on her.

I think you've got a female who just hasn't gotten around to laying any eggs yet. She's likely to start when the days get longer in the spring.
I agree

X3! A pretty gal she is! ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom