Beautiful Annie just died, BJ devastated

I am so sorry about Annie!!! Wow, I would love a Roo like BJ!! I have had 2 roos and neither of them take care of their girls like BJ. What type of Roo is he? He is so handsome!!! I hope Ellie is getting more comfortable, and will find that special place in your heart like Annie. They are so lucky to have you!!

JJ, I am so sorry about your's and BJ's loss of Annie. This was so sad to read. BJ sounds like my Rusty... he does all of those things for his hen Midnight. We bought him more pullets this year. I have 3 that I will introduce him to in another week.

Glad you got him another hen... He is and Annie was beautiful!
I lovr the picture of them laying down and his tail going over her head!

hugs sent to you and sweet BJ.

hugs.gif
I was so sorry to hear about Annie. She was a beautiful girl and her BJ is so handsome. I am glad you got BJ another girl, hope Ellie comes around to You and BJ. Just know that Annie had the best life possible even if it was short. Sending hugs and best wishes your way.

I just saw this. I am so sorry dang that boy has rotten luck. Henry had alot of laides too. He is such a beautiful roo. Hope all go well with the new lady. Good ness if you need a hen, always count on me.

ML

Thank you arlee/Susan, Steff, chickenzoo. fishermom/Susan, chick4/Deb, ml. I really appreciate your kind notes.

Steff, I'm not exactly sure what type of roo BJ is, tho would like to know!

chickenzoo, you may certainly save the picture of Annie on the chair, and paint from it. Enjoy
smile.png

Fisher/Susan, Rusty sounds like such a love. And thanks about that photo - they loved to lay like that, Annie snuggled under the arch of BJ's tail feathers. I meant to get better photos of them together like that, thinking I had time......:|

I am very very grateful to everyone on this thread for your time and empathy in the loss of Annie.

JJ

jjthink...
I have been reading this for a while now and I am so sorry that you lost such a sweet girl. Sorry for your roo too. I hope everything woks out with BJ's new companion. You sound like a very gentle and compassionate person, and this world could use a billion more people like you. I love the quotes you have in your signature lilne. My four year old has a shirt that has another quote from Gandhi on it, "A nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you very much for your very generous assessment and your kind wishes. I really like the Ghandi quote on your 4 year olds shirt.
smile.png
Couldn't be more true.
JJ

Back
Top Bottom