Beautiful, quality roosters looking for pet homes in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - d'Anver, Ameraucana, Mar

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by chickee, Aug 11, 2015.

1. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

3 Wheaten Marans roosters from show lines (Rocky Springs Ranch) 14 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

1 Wheaten Ameraucana rooster. 5 months old. Pips&Peeps/Paul Smith/Cree lines.
    [​IMG]

1 red sport, buff laced bantam Polish rooster "Andy" 4 years old. Super tame and sweet!
    [​IMG]

1 Olive Egger rooster. 5 months old. Gorgeous! Golden cuckoo Marans x blue wheaten Ameraucana.
    [​IMG]

2 blue wheaten Ameraucana roosters. One 5 month old (rooster back left) one 15 week old (second picture) Pips &Peeps/Paul Smith/Cree lines.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3 Mille Fleur d'Anver cockerels. 12-15 weeks old. Super nice quality birds from Boggy Bottom Bantams.

[​IMG]
    The father of the Mille Fleur to show what they will look like with their adult feathers.
    [​IMG]

Porcelain d'Anver rooster. 2 years old. Very gentle and sweet!
    [​IMG]

2. nikki1496

nikki1496 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    northern california
    Is the porcelain still available?

3. chickee

Sorry no. I need to update my ad.

Only roosters still available are two blue wheaten Ameraucana, one wheaten Ameraucana, two wheaten Marans and the (red sport) buff laced Polish.

4. nikki1496

nikki1496 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    northern california
    Oh darn okay thank you

5. chickee

Thank-you :) ALL OF THE ROOSTERS HAVE FOUND HOMES.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by