Been a while since I shared...

DaSouthernYankee

Songster
Sep 13, 2018
Louisiana
I’ve been so swept up in school and work... and getting the yard ready for our baby goat additions coming in December. So thought I’d update on the flock! They’ve turned out to be the sweetest, and greedy little ducks. My Cheese and Quackers are 99% hens and have become quite vocal. Little Muscovy I’m starting to think might be a drake with wide stance and a very round breast- he is so friendly and nibbly! They all wait and peck at the back door when I return from school! When I light the bonfire they come out of their house and sleep at my feet and love to swim and graze the yard. I never knew three little ducks could bring me so much joy! I think I even enjoy hosing duck poop off the patio!:lau

I’ve been so swept up in school and work... and getting the yard ready for our baby goat additions coming in December. So thought I’d update on the flock! They’ve turned out to be the sweetest, and greedy little ducks. My Cheese and Quackers are 99% hens and have become quite vocal. Little Muscovy I’m starting to think might be a drake with wide stance and a very round breast- he is so friendly and nibbly! They all wait and peck at the back door when I return from school! When I light the bonfire they come out of their house and sleep at my feet and love to swim and graze the yard. I never knew three little ducks could bring me so much joy! I think I even enjoy hosing duck poop off the patio!:lau
So sweet how much joy ducks bring to our lives

Any thoughts on my Muscovy‘ gender? It’s hard to catch photos when not moving

Attachments

• EFB4DA76-130C-4E45-90F4-F455C2F92A1A.jpeg
    EFB4DA76-130C-4E45-90F4-F455C2F92A1A.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 11
  • D6184E1E-A9D5-4D75-9104-92A093DED520.jpeg
    D6184E1E-A9D5-4D75-9104-92A093DED520.jpeg
    577 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom