Been gone a long time!

I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you're doing! Glad you stopped in to say hello. I think alot of folks' lives have been disrupted in this economy. I'm into Delawares at the moment, but I still have big Suede and he has two blue ladies.

It's good to see you back again. I always associated you with your fainting goats
lol.png
Speckledhen is right - just about every American has been touched by the downturn in the economy, us included. While we have not lost jobs, we have had to cut back drastically after Ken's hours were cut. He is back to full time now and we are playing catch up.

Good to see you back I was wondering where you had gotten off to last year when I didn't see you online any. If you ever get over this way I can help you get back in the Bantam Orp business with the Blue's and Black hens I don't have any extra Black roosters.

Missed this thread when it was up. Glad things have turned around for you a little!

I'm having to cut back a little on extras since my hours have been cut back. Makes me grateful my birds are paying for their own feed. Deciding who stays and who goes isn't easy, but it's something that has to be done when you raise showbirds. I'm lucky the chicks & culls are marketable.

Did you have to get rid of your silkies, too? I may have a couple of partridge chicks available...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom