Belgian Bearded Mille Fleur d'Uccles? PICS pg 7

Quote:
I think Amber would have the better chance at being show quality thats my uneducatted opinion.

Uneducatted=uneducated wow Im not that uneducated now.

Last edited:
That was kind of my thought.... aside from colour what would you say these birds strengths and weaknesses are? Anyone?

2952_100_6503.jpg

My prize-winning roo. His eye on this side is funky due to beating up a dog that threatened his girls. He still won 1st place and BV over other roos in shows the past 2 years. He has very small wattles, and with his full beard & muff you can barely see them at all. I think that's what the standard is looking for. Since his molt he is gorgeous, and I thought he was beautiful before that!

2952_100_6484.jpg

One of my hens and a pullet. My hens looked just like the pullet when they were her age. They've molted once. The hens won 1st places and BV the past 2 years, and the pullet won in 2 shows so far this year.
2952_100_6478.jpg

A d'Uccle pullet with a lot of white is strictly pet quality. She'll be too white after molting and be disqualified.

Gorgeous birds...I am envious!

Ok Mille Fleur fans, I could use some help on him/her. I have the below bantam. I am not sure on the breed or even the sex. I have looked at the pics on this thread as well as a few others and am confused on what it is.

Back
Top Bottom