Belgian Bearded Mille Fleur d'Uccles? PICS pg 7

Olive Oil <3

Your brooder looks just like line and about as crowded! My babies will be headed out back in a little over a week and it won't be soon enough. It's getting noisey and smelly and I want my living room back!

Mine will be going out this weekend. I'm kinda mixed about it. I'll miss having her in the house because she is so darn sweet and she loves to be with me! I'm gonna miss that. But I know she is big enough now.

Mine will be going out this weekend. I'm kinda mixed about it. I'll miss having her in the house because she is so darn sweet and she loves to be with me! I'm gonna miss that. But I know she is big enough now.
I know that feeling! I'm als debating keeping my bantam pullets in the house a little longer because I'm worried about them being so tiny out there in a mixed bantam and LF flock, but they will probably be happier in the long run if I put them out with their LF clutch-mates.

I got her from a straight run assortment of bantams. I had no idea what she was when I got her but its pretty clear now. She's a sweetie pie!

If this helps you can tell the quality of hens or pullets by their spots. The need to be spread apart from each other and not in a straight line. For the roosters the white has to be at the tip of the feathers. It also help to search Mille Fleur D'uccle show chickens on google.
Hope this helps

What do you all think of my girls:

The buff girls are crosses.

Last winters pictures:

These pic's are from earlier this year:

I love Mille Fleur's. Problem is I can't find hens so I have the two roos and they have fathered some interesting crosses. I have some buff orpington hens and their offspring are the size of the MF dad with muffs, beard, feathered legs & some black in their feathering. The MF and Ameraurcana's are all roos and feather color combinations are gorgeous.

Enjoy your girls.

I love Mille Fleur's. Problem is I can't find hens so I have the two roos and they have fathered some interesting crosses. I have some buff orpington hens and their offspring are the size of the MF dad with muffs, beard, feathered legs & some black in their feathering. The MF and Ameraurcana's are all roos and feather color combinations are gorgeous.

Enjoy your girls.

I find it hard to find good looking birds too. though they are a popular breed, there are very few good breeders around, which makes finding good breeding stock very hard.

Back
Top Bottom