Best antibiotics for turkeys?

I do not have a scale unfortunately, could I get one at walmart?
https://www.walmart.com/browse/home...566719&campaign_id=9383&sharedid=EdgeBingFlow
1695659441380.png

The one on the left is 7" x 8.27", which should be fine for weighing your poult. My scale is just a little bigger (8" x 8.5").

Alright thank you :) I will treat the poult with corid, and try to get a scale soon. Thanks for all your help and time !❤️
I saw in your other thread that you had been giving Corid. I suspect your poult is not drinking enough, so I was going to suggest giving the Corid orally in addition to the medicated water. When I give a direct oral dose of Corid, I usually weigh them and then calculate the dose based on their weight. Let me go look at my poult weight chart, and I will come back with a suggested dose based on the weight of my poults.

I saw in your other thread that you had been giving Corid. I suspect your poult is not drinking enough, so I was going to suggest giving the Corid orally in addition to the medicated water. When I give a direct oral dose of Corid, I usually weigh them and then calculate the dose based on their weight. Let me go look at my poult weight chart, and I will come back with a suggested dose based on the weight of my poults.
alright thank u so much

alright thank u so much
I just looked at my chart, and it looks like I didn't weigh them after they were one month old, but based on their weight gains, I am pretty sure they would have been around 1.5-2kg at two months. Based on that, I suggest giving 0.4 ml of undiluted Corid orally in addition to medicated water.

Corid in water:
Treatment20% Powder9.6% Liquid
For 3-5 days1.5 teaspoons per gallon2 teaspoons per gallon
then for 7-14 days1/3 teaspoon per gallon1/2 teaspoon per gallon

Safely Administering Oral Medications to All Poultry and Waterfowl

Safely Administering Oral Medications to All Poultry and Waterfowl

How to Safely Administer Oral Medications to Poultry and Waterfowl Many medications are more effective when given orally instead of in the water, especially when a bird is ill because an ill bird is unlikely to drink enough medicated water. The oral administration of liquid medications in...

Back
Top Bottom