Best antibiotics for turkeys?

I would give it the other medication. What dos the poop look like now?
It done this maybe 10 mins ago. It’s very tired today, not eating as much as it was. I’ve had it in my shirt for a while holding it while it rests

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
That does not look good. How quickly can you get the other medications? Do you have a food scale yet? If I can find you a vet, can you take it to the vet?

That does not look good. How quickly can you get the other medications? Do you have a food scale yet? If I can find you a vet, can you take it to the vet?
I can get them on chewy, chewy takes about 2 days. Do you recommend I get the medications in liquid form? And yes I have a scale now, I can go weigh it.
As for a vet, when my parakeet had health problems a long time ago, I struggled to find someone to even see her, so sadly I do not think a vet is an option

I can get them on chewy, chewy takes about 2 days. Do you recommend I get the medications in liquid form? And yes I have a scale now, I can go weigh it.
As for a vet, when my parakeet had health problems a long time ago, I struggled to find someone to even see her, so sadly I do not think a vet is an option
What is your nearest big city?

Back
Top Bottom