Best bantam rooster contest

Breed: Buff Laced Sebright
Name: Pistol

We love Pistol! He's suspicious, cautious, arrogant and thinks he's a dog.

Pistol & Crystal hanging out in the dog crate
roll.png

60137_pistol-1.jpg

Pistol going off half cocked!
60137_pistol-2.jpg

nice bbred poultrycrazy!
smile.png

here is mine

030-9.jpg

breed: black oegb
male #1

008-8.jpg

breed: black oegb
male #2

sorry i have too many oegbs so i aint got no name for em...lol

Last edited:
Mine is a mix. He is part OEG and somethin' else but we don't know.

He sings the "I have a treat" song for the hens whenever I throw treats. He often will nest in the middle of the hens at roosting time.

26107_chickens_009.jpg

He is in the middle:
26107_chick_pic.jpg

51814_dsc01107_017.jpg

This is Orlie
He is a D Uccle
Orlie is 8 months old
Orlie is very noisy he Never stops crowing, in the mornings as I walk down to the chicken coop he sits in the window watching for me. He sings his treat song when I get to the door.

51814_jul_25_2010_020.jpg

Horace
8 months old
Light Brahma

Horace got his name because he just can't crow!!! He has this raspy croak that comes out of his mouth, that sounds more like a goose than a Roo. He has the best Treat Song ever!

Here is my OE, he took 1st in the state far this year at 4 months, he is about 6 months now. I also have one of his brothers that is rather lack luster and a younger brother that has real potential just needs some time and it will be hard to tell the two apart.

071.jpg

Nice bunch of roos you all have there, if there are any of you out there with some OE reds that are laying fertile right now I am in the market for some eggs as I need a few hens for these boys.

Steve

Here is my blue slate/splash silkie rooster, Yul, who is about 7 months old
DSCF2931.jpg

And here is Brave Heart m black w/ silver mane black silkie rooster who is about a year and a half or older.
DSCF2934.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom