Best Buds (pic overload)

Pics
IMG_1493.jpeg
IMG_1494.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg

Dog you have a lot of fleas and ticks? Thankfully I haven't dealt with fleas too many times as I'm allergic to their bites, and they seem to enjoy chomping on me.
We have sooooo many ticks!!! One hike I forgot bug spray and picked up like 15-20 plus 5-10 on him plus found 3-5 more later PLUS was still finding one or two here or there the next day and the day after that. All from ONE hike through tall grass. It was BAD. Fleas we don’t really deal with. But ticks are BAD BAD BAD this year.

His medicine kills them once they bite but doesn’t repel. And of course that’s pointless because they can still transfer diseases or jump to me or the cat.

We have sooooo many ticks!!! One hike I forgot bug spray and picked up like 15-20 plus 5-10 on him plus found 3-5 more later PLUS was still finding one or two here or there the next day and the day after that. All from ONE hike through tall grass. It was BAD. Fleas we don’t really deal with. But ticks are BAD BAD BAD this year.
People are saying they are bad here, but I'm not seeing them here. I started adding outside cats to help control the mouse population which I read the ticks use mice to live on as nymphs, so get rid of the mice get rid of the ticks. Seems to be helping.

People are saying they are bad here, but I'm not seeing them here. I started adding outside cats to help control the mouse population which I read the ticks use mice to live on as nymphs, do get rid of the mice get rid of the ticks. Seems to be helping.
Ohhhhh that’s awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom