Best Buds (pic overload)

Pics
:lau oh gosh! How many do you have now!? Lol
3 that are 3 years old, 2 females and a male, 2 males that are 2 years old, and I just got 4 more kittens, 2 boys, 2 girls.

One of my older females skedattled across the road to the neighbors shed when I added the kittens. She isolated herself when I added the 2 males 2 years ago. She is not social. The other 4 stay together. I'm hoping they eventually accept these kittens too, and my female eventually comes home.

Took the kittens to the vet on Tuesday and they look much better after worming and shots. I spay and neuter, vaccinate, worm, and provide heated cat houses in the winter. They also are fed well. They are great hunters, and all are related. From my niece. The mother cat is a great hunter, and so are her kittens.

3 that are 3 years old, 2 females and a male, 2 males that are 2 years old, and I just got 4 more kittens, 2 boys, 2 girls.

One of my older females skedattled across the road to the neighbors shed when I added the kittens. She isolated herself when I added the 2 males 2 years ago. She is not social. The other 4 stay together. I'm hoping they eventually accept these kittens too, and my female eventually comes home.

Took the kittens to the vet on Tuesday and they look much better after worming and shots. I spay and neuter, vaccinate, worm, and provide heated cat houses in the winter. They also are fed well. They are great hunters, and all are related. From my niece. The mother cat is a great hunter, and so are her kittens.
Oh wow that is a lot of cats!!! Hahah that’s awesome they’re great hunters though!!!

IMG_1556.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom