Best Coon Killer Ever (if killing is only option) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted what worked best for us, not for everyone. Thank you for bringing it to others attention that it kills pretty fast, but if someone is careless with a poison then it is their fault. I posted my concerns in the first post, not just the one you quoted. I'm sure this is not the only poison people use. This is available info all over the internet, not just here. And if the Flys in my area happen to like their bait with pepsi, then thats what they'll have.

Here is the use on one of the places that sell it... now thats scarey...

Golden Malrin (sometimes called Golden Marlin) Fly Bait is a fly bait formula containing Muscamone TM Fly Attractant which encourages both male and female flies to remain in the treated area, thus feeding on the bait. It may be used daily or as needed to provide initial knockdown and reduction of fly populations. Golden Malrin can be scattered around dumpsters or used near commercial or restaurant facilities.

hmm.png

Last edited:
Why are we allowing a thread advocating and explaining something that is illegal and dangerous to continue. Don't worry folks I'l pm a mod for you all. Keystonepaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom