Best dewormer for general use?

Pics
Birds and mammals including humans do not build resistance to worms. They are parasites and they literally suck the life out of the host. Small wormloads always turn into big wormloads by reproducing and laying tens of thousands of eggs a day.
From what I understand, to use oregano, thyme, ACV, is a dewormer. I've used these in clearing up signs in my birds of having worms (squirts, poop on the eggs) successfully.
I'm sorry, squirts and poop on eggs are not signs of birds having worms, that is misinformation. My birds get the squirts when they drink too much water especially during the summer or when they eat watermelon. They've had eggs with poop on them as well and I can assure you my birds dont have worms :)

I'm sorry, squirts and poop on eggs are not signs of birds having worms, that is misinformation. My birds get the squirts when they drink too much water especially during the summer or when they eat watermelon.
The squirts can be caused by any fruit or 'wet' foods...and disease or crop problems too.

Birds and mammals including humans do not build resistance to worms. They are parasites and they literally suck the life out of the host. Small wormloads always turn into big wormloads by reproducing and laying tens of thousands of eggs a day.

I'm sorry, squirts and poop on eggs are not signs of birds having worms, that is misinformation. My birds get the squirts when they drink too much water especially during the summer or when they eat watermelon. They've had eggs with poop on them as well and I can assure you my birds dont have worms :)

That's fine. I just use that as an indication that my birds need to be wormed, and so far, it's been pretty successfull for me.

I use Flubenvet. It’s Flubendazole. It’s licensed for chickens in the UK and according to the product sheet you can still eat the eggs.
One further advantage is while it’s always better to give the exact dosage (I dose individually soaking a piece of stale bread in a solution of Flubenvet and vitamin supplement, or plain water ) dosages of 10x the recommended have produced no long term harmful effects according to the product sheet.
I don’t routinely worm.

Back
Top Bottom