~Best duck and goose contest~ ends 9-30-22 -PRIZES-

Pics
Oct 14, 2021
Western Washington
Welcome to the best duck and goose contest!!
- Rules-
-They must be a duck or goose
-you can have 4 entry's at the most
-They can be any age
- Write about your goose or duck, you can do it like this
Name- peanut
Age- 6 months
Breed- khaki campbell
Fun fact- when peanut was a baby, her and popcorn would follow us everywhere!
After you write that post a picture of your bird!

INFO: there will be there winners, ( 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place) I'll pm you to get you your prize.

PRIZES: The prize will be either barnyard mix chicken eggs, or khaki Campbell duck eggs. 1st place gets 12 hatching eggs. 2nd place gets 10 hatching eggs, and 3rd place gets 8 hatching eggs. You will need to pay for shipping, which is useally about $10-$15.

~I've hatched lots of chicken eggs and duck eggs and I've had great hatch rates, but there are no guarantees ~

I hope you enjoy this contest!

Ok, so 1st place is @Rabbitking!! If you are in the USA, do you want hatching eggs? Or you could have a drawing of your bird.
2234A92B-F280-4C7A-AA32-4C6B64633A3F.jpeg
2nd place is @Summer_!!!! Do you want hatching eggs? Or a drawing of your duck?
F1C2C42C-12C0-4937-8B8E-06E9B974928A.jpeg
3rd place is @Duckpip!!! I’ll do a drawing of your duckling soon!!!
05F05F51-4793-477E-B4D7-6F935E7D4708.jpeg

Although I unfortunately can't take the prizes at the moment, so this is not an entry, I'll still post!

Name- Either Donald or Khonshu (They both looked similar, so I can't really tell the difference in the picture.)
Age- A couple days to a week
Breed- Barnyard mix
Fun fact- IF this is Donald, then he was second to hatch, and if this is Khonshu, then he was last to hatch, and we were almost preparing to assist his hatch, but thankfully he got out safely. I only hatched them and kept them for a week before they went back to a farm.

Donald biting.png

Just for funsies cause I’m currently maxed out on ducks!!

4C5F606E-1F35-4A61-B8E1-97FB617D7FD7.jpeg

Name- Maple
Age- 5 1/2 weeks
Breed- Saxony
Fun Fact- I don’t suggest 🍻 and online duck shopping cause then 3 days later you end up with 4 cute babies in your mailbox that you had no intentions of brooding til next spring 🤣

Hi, I’m Jess and I’m a QUACK addict

Back
Top Bottom