Dixie
2 months
Roeun
It's my other duck lol

Attachments

• 20220921_183642-picsay.jpg
    20220921_183642-picsay.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 2
I hope it’s not to late to submit an entry! I’m submitting an entry for beloved Canadian goose, We found his egg in a ditch alone so I took it home and placed it in the incubator. That night I dreamed of how awesome it would be to have a pet Canadian goose! End of may the big goose egg hatched! I was amazed by how much personality this thing had! I took care of him, I took him to the pond very often he would splash around making me all soaked! He began to start flying in August. I would run and call here goose goose goose! And he would come flying behind me! September 10 2022 he made a big Choice and headed off south. I miss my goose so much but I know it’s for the best.
Aww! His entry still counts! I’ll say the winners tonight!! Geese are such beautiful birds!

Ok, so 1st place is @Rabbitking!! If you are in the USA, do you want hatching eggs? Or you could have a drawing of your bird.View attachment 32938972nd place is @Summer_!!!! Do you want hatching eggs? Or a drawing of your duck?View attachment 32939083rd place is @Duckpip!!! I’ll do a drawing of your duckling soon!!!View attachment 3293925
:O many duck! Cute duck! I like duck!
oh yeah, forgot… I wish for a drawing of my duck, please :p

(I would like eggs lol but I can’t do that, at least definitely not at the moment, or sometime soon…)

thanks! Congrats to winners :D

Back
Top Bottom