Best EVER quail feeder *UPDATE #46*

LilRalphieRoosmama

Officially Quacked
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Elyria, OH
I was using those normal long, red feeders but got so disgusted with the waste. I was going through 50 lbs of feed a week and most of it ended up in the tray under the wire. I searched on e-bay and ordered one feeder. I love it so much that I just got 3 more! There is literally no wasted feed and instead of feeding twice a day, I only have to feed once. 50 lbs now lasts two weeks. The price is so reasonable and is well worth it to save money on feed. Here's some pics:

DSC03822.jpg

DSC03825.jpg

DSC03826.jpg

Not sure if you can see in the pics or not, but there's no spilled feed in the tray - just shavings and poop!

He doesn't have any for bid right now, but his e-bay name is jimsbirdhouse. If you would like his email address, please PM me. I can't say enough good things about these feeders!

Last edited:
Heya Cindy. How much were each feeder? They have a very innovative design so they look like they would hold a lot of feed too!

Cody!!

I think I paid about $8 plus shipping. He doesn't have any up for auction now, and I can't figure out a way to post the auction that I won. If you go on ebay and look at his feedback, you can look at the items that way.

They do hold alot of feed and are a good size.

Back
Top Bottom