Best incubator to buy

It depends on your needs. I have a nice little 9-12 egg Magicfly incubator, and that’s great for my little backyard flock. If you need more or rely on your flock, you should get one of those 48 ones. :)

OK thx I'll check those out I want to sell a few chicks to make some money back I have a homemade incubator but I was wondering if anyone store bought one would do better mine hatched 9/25 eggs so far is that good for a homemade incubator

I guess depend on your budget and how many you want to hatch.

I have used the brinsea 20 adv. And the hovabator genesis with good results.

But if you want to sell chicks and hatch a lot. Look at gqf and dickey cabinets by the time you purchase 1 or 2 of the better small incubators. You can put a little more money with it and have a excellent incubator with plenty of room for large or small hatched. Plus you can hatch in them if so desired.

Some 1202 cabinets older ones can be found on Craigslist for about 200 to 300 dollars.

OK the I might try getting a cabinet one my grandparents has one that holds 1200 eggs you think it would still work after no use for 10 yrs or do they die out if not used

I would give it a good cleaning. Plug it in and see if it works. Probably the thing that may cause an issue after setting would be the thermostat if it's a wafer.
1200 eggs is a big incubator.

Back
Top Bottom