Best injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
What's the funniest or most ridiculous way you've injured yourself?

I dropped a cellphone on my eye and gave myself a black eye. I don't use my phone when tired now. I also tried cutting a bagel that was frozen with a bread knife and the bagel slipped... The knife went so deep into my thumb :gigI laugh now, but it was a bloody mess!

What's the funniest or most ridiculous way you've injured yourself?

I dropped a cellphone on my eye and gave myself a black eye. I don't use my phone when tired now. I also tried cutting a bagel that was frozen with a bread knife and the bagel slipped... The knife went so deep into my thumb :gigI laugh now, but it was a bloody mess!
time to take stock in "being careful" maybe?

I was trying to pull the wheel barrow out of the garage and didn't realize that some shovels and rakes where leaning against it. The rake came down and smacked me in face right by my eye.

Later that day I had a date for a costume Halloween Party.. I had a huge blond wig and tons of stuffing under clothes so I could go as Dolly Parton and a big black eye to go with it. My date was not pleased when everyone asked if he was responsible for my black eye.

I was trying to pull the wheel barrow out of the garage and didn't realize that some shovels and rakes where leaning against it. The rake came down and smacked me in face right by my eye.

Later that day I had a date for a costume Halloween Party.. I had a huge blond wig and tons of stuffing under clothes so I could go as Dolly Parton and a big black eye to go with it. My date was not pleased when everyone asked if he was responsible for my black eye.
Oh no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom