Best low priced incubators

The Nurture Right 360 is a great budget priced incubator.
You can't go wrong with the NR360. They're about $120+/- but they hold their value really well. I've never seen a used one for less than $100, even the older ones (the dome was different on the older ones and, once you see a new one, you'll know right away). Buy a new one online or at a Tractor Supply, use it for a couple of years, and sell it for most of what you spent (or keep using it forever. They're great.)

You can't go wrong with the NR360. They're about $120+/- but they hold their value really well. I've never seen a used one for less than $100, even the older ones (the dome was different on the older ones and, once you see a new one, you'll know right away). Buy a new one online or at a Tractor Supply, use it for a couple of years, and sell it for most of what you spent (or keep using it forever. They're great.)
thank you for your replies!

did the one you bought break?
No I had the small one. I found it great for hatching quail but it didn't hold enough chicken eggs for me. It hatched great though. I figured I would buy a larger one that had a fan, turner large enough to turn at least a dozen eggs. One thing I didn't like was I found it noisy to be in my kitchen. My husband said it sounded like a outboard boat motor lol

did the one you bought break?
No I had the small one. I found it great for hatching quail but it didn't hold enough chicken eggs for me. It hatched great though. I figured I would buy a larger one that had a fan, turner large enough to turn at least a dozen eggs. One thing I didn't like was I found it noisy to be in my kitchen. My husband said it sounded like a outboard boat motor lol

Haha. I think a lot of incubators are loud, not to mention that the cheap ones that are $20 dont make a lot of noise but is actual garbage.

Back
Top Bottom