Best pre-made coop?

Pics

aersland

In the Brooder
May 4, 2018
So, the more I think about building a coop, the more I think I’d rather buy one pre-made. I just don’t have the time or ambition to spend hours building one....my life is just too chaotic right now.

With that I mind, can someone recommend one? I’m in Minnesota, and will have 3 baby chicks here in a week.

This is the one I am looking at:
https://www.hayneedle.com/product/advantekprairiehomepoultryhutch1.cfm?ltype=child&tid=AVK035-1

With a 40% off coupon right now, it’s $120...

D027AA65-8E33-4D9E-9720-083C0D50DCA7.jpeg
This is what it looks like. Dimensions 30L x 82W x 39H in.

So, the more I think about building a coop, the more I think I’d rather buy one pre-made. I just don’t have the time or ambition to spend hours building one....my life is just too chaotic right now.

With that I mind, can someone recommend one? I’m in Minnesota, and will have 3 baby chicks here in a week.

This is the one I am looking at:
https://www.hayneedle.com/product/advantekprairiehomepoultryhutch1.cfm?ltype=child&tid=AVK035-1

With a 40% off coupon right now, it’s $120...
:thumbsup :welcome

Duluth! Yeah, pre-made is not my first choice, but I don’t have the time to build it myself. I reached out via craigslist and made some carpenter phone calls, and everyone was just asking for more than what my budget allows.

I think I could build another run so they had more space outdoors... but the coop house portion, I just can’t manage right now. It’s just more complex than what I am able to do without a lot of time and effort.

Duluth! Yeah, pre-made is not my first choice, but I don’t have the time to build it myself. I reached out via craigslist and made some carpenter phone calls, and everyone was just asking for more than what my budget allows.
That is only about an hour from our cabin up north.
Otherwise 7 hours from my house. Lol

I think I could build another run so they had more space outdoors... but the coop house portion, I just can’t manage right now. It’s just more complex than what I am able to do without a lot of time and effort.

I can dig up some of my pen designs and pictures tomorrow if that helps. My pheasant pen is 12'x12' and cost about $300 to build. It is 8' high

Back
Top Bottom