Best Sources for Eggs

i been selling for yrs on ebay got a 99.3 precent feedback have shipped over 1000 orders of eggs..i have many repeat buyer's..an i am not a newbie to quail,chickens,turkeys,etc...an the feedback i have bad is due to newbie buyer's that cant hatch a egg under a hen if need to be. AS said shipping eggs are a GAMBLE!!
THERE IS A MIDDLE MAN THERE (POSTAL) ...i buy eggs from everyone an had bad hatches an some really well..but then afterwards i know whom not to buy from again

Thanks everyone! I know the the post office and shipping cause a lot of problems....

Does anyone know if Monarc23 is still growing quail and selling eggs? Her city from her old posts is about 45 minutes away from where I live...I would love to find a reputable person in SW Pennsylvania where I could pick up the eggs myself.

It has been many years but when I was a kid I grew up raising hundreds of bobwhites. We had quail running through the yard constantly as we let some out to get a little exercise. Wish the old man still had his GQF Cabinet....Stuck with a hovabator for now. Oh th memories!
big_smile.png

Gonna stick to coturnix for a while... Unfortunately I live in a more populated area and don't have the space for bobwhites.

Thanks again for the answers!

Last edited:
I have been noting everyone who is helpful on these forums and checking out their stock
wink.png
. Definitely gonna order from people on the forums!! Lots of quality birds and great people!

Back
Top Bottom