Solved Best way to add "Part Two" to an Article?

When I view your article and scroll down all the way to the bottom of the first page, I see this:
Screenshot_20240416-091048.png

When I view your article and scroll down all the way to the bottom of the first page, I see this:
View attachment 3802820

Keep scrolling.

What you see above are pictures from an addition three winters back that should have been a "Page" unto itself with my last add as "Page" 2.

Can I change this? Seems to me I should be able to with copy/paste and then delete Page?

I modified the "Page" I added, deleted several pictures and added one. I looked this morning and see the deleted pictures have ended up as a second "Page" at the end of my added "Page.

I am confused about how this functionality works? Anyone?

I modified the "Page" I added, deleted several pictures and added one. I looked this morning and see the deleted pictures have ended up as a second "Page" at the end of my added "Page.

I am not sure what you are doing but you may have several tabs/browser pages open at once and are editing multiple times.

@Ted Brown
Copy and paste everything you want on ONE page in one post here.
Then copy and paste everything you want on the SECOND page in a new post here in this thread and I will "fix" the article for you.

Two seperate posts here in this thread.
One for each page of the article.

I am thinking you deleted the pictures out of the body of the article but did not delete them from being attachments.

Back
Top Bottom