Solved Best way to add "Part Two" to an Article?

I created an article showing my coop build that is ~95% pictures. I am doing a major interior rebuild of nests coupled with a roost expansion.

I will like to create a second article that is co-joined with my first. Is this possible (I saw mention of a "series")?

Any help appreciated.
I think what I'd do if this were me is edit my coop article, trim down what's in there to make it very brief introduction as to....here's what we started with, then put your new comprehensive information in there after.

It would be easier for a reader to have it all in the same article if that's possible for you.

I have pages in my coop article, which provides a Table of Contents on the first page. Those are of the brooders and chickens, but I highly doubt anyone clicks to see more as they were there for the coop article.
1713130742462.png

I created an article showing my coop build that is ~95% pictures. I am doing a major interior rebuild of nests coupled with a roost expansion.

I will like to create a second article that is co-joined with my first. Is this possible (I saw mention of a "series")?

Any help appreciated.
Go to the article and click to add a page at the top:
Screenshot_20240414-164120.png

@Kiki What will I see with multiple pages?
Ted, click my coop as an example or look at your own. You have a Table of Contents which shows you. It appears you have one page in addition to your article. I think you have what's on your Evolution page in your original coop article though. Hey, maybe I should do that lol. :D

If you have more pages, your Table of Contents gets longer.

This isn't about how long your original coop article is as that's not measured in pages. You could have a "one-page" article per se, that goes on for a 30-minute read. It's usually when you want to add another topic to your article, as in mine, I put a page of silkie chickens and a page of brooders.

I was re-looking at my Article, now updated with 1 page.

Previously I had clicked on the new page in "Table of Contents", got transferred to my text.

Today I scrolled to the bottom of my original Article post and see my new text attached "at the bottom".

BYC's current digital layout, in my mind, makes the Page more like a Chapter.

Back
Top Bottom