Best work gloves for freezing temps?

@WVduckchick the kind of gloves I’m currently using are very similar to mechanix gloves. Not the same brand though. But, I do need something to keep my hands warm. Not sure if the hand warmers will do the trick as it might be too bulky in my glove. However, I take my dog out with me in the mornings and she likes to catch her frisbee (no matter the weather). I have to take off my glove to play with her because I don’t want her getting chicken germs. :D Even though she’s already rifled through the compost with their poo. Lol So, I think the hand warmer in my pocket would do well. And, you just reminded me that I’ve got a reusable set that I found at CVS. Thanks!
My Dogs eat Chicken and Duck poop daily ... Won't hurt them...

Frozen horse balls aren't awful. Problem is warm dog mouth, rarely frozen for long. :th
You be the receiver ...She carries many things...Balls, sticks, pinecones and poop...Never know if your not thinking?...What the heck is in my HAND?...Lol...Tried giving my Son half a dead Mouse the Cat left us as a gift..Crazy Dog....:lau

Sounds like my collie. She was a great dog. Good retriever of randomness.

Bought to be LGD but that wasn't for her. Wouldn't stay outside alone. Howled non stop.

This is what i use. 20171213_092325.jpg . Cotton under, rubber over top. GC

Back
Top Bottom