I'm singin'
F to the R to the E to the E to the C to the R to the E D I T
RE to the PORT to the dot to the com
Come on everybody grab your bikes and sing along, it's easy

Ha! I love that one!

My favorite is the TitleMax one that goes:

TITLEMAX! got yo money, yo money, yo real money! Ha!

lol.png
Ha, I'm soo stupid.
lau.gif

Here is the difference between good advertising, and bed advertising, Free credit report.com commercial is the best commercial ever I want to go there and I don't even have a credit card.
And the wort is the old Head on commercial. I would not buy anything from head on if I had to have a migraine for the rest of my life and the only cure was head on. I think they quit using the commercial because people keep calling to complain...

Quote:
Check it out gas prices blowin' up sky high
Ditched my used sub-compact for a 2 wheel ride
Now I'm rolling eco-friendly, but I still look bad
When the bike store saw my credit
They said this is all they had
I'm singin'
Come on everybody grab your bikes and sing along, it's easy

ya.gif
thanks!

Ha, I forgot about this thread. I was just telling my husband that the worst commercial was this one for an Alzheimer's med. This woman always enjoyed her mom's Sunday lasagna. She noticed mom would forget little things, but she didn't worry about it until...

Mom forgot to cook her dinner! That woman just comes off as the most unbeleivable selfish, hearless, *%$#. I guess that's sort of the point. Shame people into medicating their folks. bleah.

Oh those Hillshire Farms commercial....

"Hey Chief, Thats some serious meat your stackin...." oh that one just makes my skin crawl....

And that dang Jack In the Box Commercial with the "Little People" Cowboys on miniature horses. You know the one where they repeat "Yippee-I-Oh mini sirloin burgers," like 75 times in a row..... UH!

I hate the Sargento Cheese commercial. What the He** is persnickity. I don't even know if I spelled it right. Sometimes you just have to blow your nose before you do a commercial.

Back
Top Bottom