Best/Worst TV Commecials...

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Am I the only one who finds the new Hillshire farms commercial completely irritating. You know the one with the four guys grilling in the back yard doing a cheer over each others fences... GEES I hate that commercial.

Or what about the Binder & Binder Law Firm commercials. Someone needs to tell that man that his fly fishing hat does not go with his business suit...

Which commercials do you love or loathe?

Binder and Binder make me INSANE! okay, the publisher's clearing house is on...
Look, LOOK, LOOK! aagggghhh.

thank God that Active On is not advertising as much!

i generally don't do t.v. much and i think it may be because the commercials are so DUMB!

oh, any that play twice in a row also! ack.

* I love the Mac/PC commercials and the one that really annoys me is the Bounty commercial where the dad and son are standing there like idiots watching the spill run to the rug, 'betting' on how many paper towels it will take, and waiting for the mom to come along to wipe it up.

Last edited:
Wow poulets, I love that commercial with the guys doing that cheer. I makes me laugh.
lol.png
I'm trying the think of some other commercials that I like...

I like the new Dominos commercial.

The one where the kids go after the delivery guy for his icecream and he screams like purple chicken did when he got stung by yellow jackets.

I love the one for the energy drink/water
where all those geckos are dancing to 'Thriller'.

I love the Gas-X commercial where the guy is in the interview.
"Your son Rip is on line toot"
18_simpsons00150ti.gif

And the Free Credit Report-dot com ads. I know the one song about the Restaurant by heart and sing along when it comes on TV.

Back
Top Bottom