Beware ebay seller nit selling pure Ayam Cemani eggs

Mar 11, 2019
Skamokawa Washington
I purchased 12 hatching eggs from ebay seller rareturk and it is my opinion that this seller is not doing any favors for this breed or selling pure ayam Cemani eggs. I left feedback on eggs condition upon arriving. Based on feedback and seller claims that these are pure greenfire farms stock, I fell for it.
This is not a money issue. This is a seller, putting non pure cemanis out to people who may not possibly know better. People DO put in their listings if their birds may show white. He, was not one of them or I would not have purchased.
I have birds with white toes, even white mouths and tongues. He goes on about being an NPIP inspector like that had anything to do with the pureness of his breed.
I was so upset that I tried to repurchase eggs from him so that I can leave appropriate feedback , because you can not change it without sellers approval, and.. I am blocked. I noticed all feedback I seen was left on eggs only upon arriving and not chicks. So I'm thinking that after you purchase and leave good feedback, you are blocked so that u can not buy again to leave real feedback upon seeing what you truly have.
I'm just so upset he is doing this to people with this breed. Please beware and do your homework.

I purchased 12 hatching eggs from ebay seller rareturk and it is my opinion that this seller is not doing any favors for this breed or selling pure ayam Cemani eggs. I left feedback on eggs condition upon arriving. Based on feedback and seller claims that these are pure greenfire farms stock, I fell for it.
This is not a money issue. This is a seller, putting non pure cemanis out to people who may not possibly know better. People DO put in their listings if their birds may show white. He, was not one of them or I would not have purchased.
I have birds with white toes, even white mouths and tongues. He goes on about being an NPIP inspector like that had anything to do with the pureness of his breed.
I was so upset that I tried to repurchase eggs from him so that I can leave appropriate feedback , because you can not change it without sellers approval, and.. I am blocked. I noticed all feedback I seen was left on eggs only upon arriving and not chicks. So I'm thinking that after you purchase and leave good feedback, you are blocked so that u can not buy again to leave real feedback upon seeing what you truly have.
I'm just so upset he is doing this to people with this breed. Please beware and do your homework.
File a complaint directly with ebay. I've ran in to an issue with getting Houdan eggs, and ended up with 4 toed Polish crosses. I got my money back after filing a complaint. Sorry for your luck with the bay. I got burned on about $330 worth of O Shamo eggs, but I also just hatched some show quality Polish that are exactly what they should be. Ebay is just a lotto drawing with each purchase. :(

File a complaint directly with ebay. I've ran in to an issue with getting Houdan eggs, and ended up with 4 toed Polish crosses. I got my money back after filing a complaint. Sorry for your luck with the bay. I got burned on about $330 worth of O Shamo eggs, but I also just hatched some show quality Polish that are exactly what they should be. Ebay is just a lotto drawing with each purchase. :(
Thank you, I definitely have. So sorry you got took also. Lesson learned for sure. It just really upsets me this guy is throwing his NPIP status around and doing this. Through search and internet, I now have his name and NPIO #, not that it helps but I'd gladly share it.

Back
Top Bottom