Beyond The Purple Door...Chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
That's not good. Hopefully you recover quickly and not too sore?
I have tennis elbow, bad knees and my sciatic nerve acts up once in awhile. Aging isn't easy..😳
Yep and Yep. My grandmother who passed at 103 just this August used to say Old age isnt for cowards. She drove till she was 94. Her sisters all lived into their 90s. Her nephew is in his late nineties at least. He was in his nineties last time he visited. Big booming voice Sounded like Eisenhower. No hearing aids and sharp as a tack. Just didnt speak till he had something to say.

I have it in my genes to live another thirty years. That's why at this late age I opted for Sleeve Gastrectomy to loose the 250 pounds I need to lose. I am half way there after six months.

Outside of several scrapes and a few bizaar bruises I am good. I do need to see my Chiropractor though. Been putting it off for about three months now, but its time.

deb

Yep and Yep. My grandmother who passed at 103 just this August used to say Old age isnt for cowards. She drove till she was 94. Her sisters all lived into their 90s. Her nephew is in his late nineties at least. He was in his nineties last time he visited. Big booming voice Sounded like Eisenhower. No hearing aids and sharp as a tack. Just didnt speak till he had something to say.

I have it in my genes to live another thirty years. That's why at this late age I opted for Sleeve Gastrectomy to loose the 250 pounds I need to lose. I am half way there after six months.

Outside of several scrapes and a few bizaar bruises I am good. I do need to see my Chiropractor though. Been putting it off for about three months now, but its time.

deb
Well that is fantastic. Everyone has their vises and I'm very happy to hear your trying to better your life. We all need to try and if we slip we just have to try again.. :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom