Big Announcement: BYC & Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook Partnership - BeakBook - April fool's 2013

I like it the way it is :/ No offense. The only thing I would change is:

1 Adding a live chat stream.
2 Adding automatic thread refresh so when someone posts it automatically shows up almost like a chat stream.

But so far google, bing, and word of mouth have gotten plenty of attention for the site. That and having a FB page with a link to the site is good too. There are already tons of guests who read the articles and threads as well.

Agreed :) Great idea though!

WONDERFUL!.......
celebrate.gif
....great possibilities....
love.gif
....~Charm1704

1. What do you think about this new partnership? Well I'm not one of his fans and I know he's reading this, so he'll probably drop my FB account.
  2. Do you “Like” our Facebook Page with over 43,000 likes? It's ok, but I visit here all the time and even when I'm on FB, which is daily, I don't visit the page.
  3. How do you like the name “BeakBook” Sounds like a Harry Potter character!!! Who came up with that one????????????
  4. If you were going to combine the best of FaceBook and the best of BYC, what would you like to see? The FB part gone
  5. What other ideas do you have to help get the idea of raising backyard chickens even more solidified in the consciousness of the general public? I say use the money from Gold Feather and Platinum and make some TV commercials. Get some news media envolved. Anything but FB. Geez they have a monopoly on everything.

Ya know, if you aren't friends with someone on FB, you have to pay a buck to pm them. A buck! Are you kidding me???? I can pm anyone on here!!!

Rob! I know he's famous and rich and has some clout, but just cause he can process his own food, doesn't mean he's good for BYC! He'll take over and BYC will be gone forever.

Maybe a better name for it would be ..........PLUCKED! Cause his buck a pm will be pulling money out of pockets. Imagine how much he'd make with just one person selling eggs and not friends with other members. I sure won't be buying anything.

Back
Top Bottom