Big Bang Theory!

Quote:
SPOILER ALERT>>>>>>

Ok I warned ya! Some inter net research done by a sweet friend of mine claims that it COULD be part of an experiment between Sheldon and Amy
wink.png

Which tells us absolutely nothing when you consider the realm those two live in
roll.png

I am very excited about watching it tonight, though. We've had a VERY hectic week at my house, and BBT starts the beginning of (hopefully) life calming down a little!

I fell asleep
hit.gif
I had (and still have) such a migraine I slept for over 12 hours

Quote:
hugs.gif
Sorry about the migraine. I have eliminated nitrates and nitrites from my diet and it made a real difference for my migraines. I have a lot less, they aren't as intense, and I can almost predict them now.

My only migraine 'cure' was a sudafed plus an excedrin migraine, washed down with a mountain dew. And that just made it bearable, not entirely gone.

If you're on facebook, look up the big bang theory page and they usually have a link to last night's show. Complete with commercials
roll.png

Quote:
Mine says it is the most stupid show ever. I however don't care because there is plenty of crap he likes to watch and I am forced to sit through it so...... This last episode though he was laughing his butt off
big_smile.png
I am sure he will be addicted some day too!

Any body here watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery ? We have been hooked for years. There is a 2 hour season premiere tomorrow. Rest in peace Captain Phil.
sad.png

Yes, DH got me addicted to Deadliest Catch and then paid the price for it, literally: We HAD to go out so I could get some King crab legs for dinner one night
tongue.png

I'll miss Cap't Phil
sad.png

DH also likes gator catching shows, gold mining shows, coal mining shows, logging shows, home improvement shows....
roll.png

The list goes on and on. I don't really like any of them, but was drawn into Deadliest Catch because of the personalities.

I'm with you: DH can never deny me my Big Bang Theory time slot because I watch very little TV as a general rule.
BBT and Survivor, America's Got Talent when it's on, and Deadliest Catch. He did get me hooked on Dirtiest Jobs, too, but I have to say that I watch it more to see Mike Rowe without a shirt than because I like the jobs.... And I'm not sure it'll be on this season.

BBT had a rerun one night last week and I was excited. DH said, "But it's a rerun!!!"
I said, "Like the This Old House episode you watched the other day for the 10th time? Or the Holmes on Homes you could QUOTE because you've watched it so often??"
We watched the BBT rerun
tongue.png

Quote:
Our husbands could be long lost brothers! LOL Mine does the same thing when it comes to reruns of my shows. Then I remind him that we didnt have TV for over 2 years, so just because it isnt new does not mean that we have already seen it. Personally I think it is just an excuse to flip channels for lack of anything better to do! He also watches those homeimprovement shows, including Holmes on Homes, which bores me to tears. Dirty Jobs? Now THAT I can watch too
wink.png
I am curious if it made it another season too. They seemed to be having trouble towards the end of last season, maybe they need to revamp the idea a bit ?

I enjoy Americas Got Talent and American Idol. Of course I love Deadliest Catch, I am forced to sit through Myth Busters
roll.png
I don't care for Ice road Truckers much but I liked the season they did with them in India (?) It was interesting. My DH is a truck driver so he likes to watch those shows.

Back
Top Bottom