Big Bang Theory!

Quote:
I named all of my roos after Big Bang! The only one I have left is Sheldon! He is a pain in the neck just like the one on the show! But he is my favorite, he is so good with the hens. But, I no longer name my chickens, just too hard in MHO!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Oh yes. And having 2 new episodes back to back was just lovely. Went to bed smiling.

You can keep all those other new shows, I'll stick with BBT!!

Quote:
Oh yes. And having 2 new episodes back to back was just lovely. Went to bed smiling.

Hi Lori
frow.gif

I am excited for the premier of Mike and Molly. Do you watch that? Its pretty funny!

Quote:

Hi Lori
frow.gif

I am excited for the premier of Mike and Molly. Do you watch that? Its pretty funny!

when is the Mike and Molly premier?

DH and I watched BBT last week. DH said they are doing that show right, it always leaves you wanting more!

I loved, loved, loved the scene where Bernadette was shouting at Raj.
lau.gif

Oh my gosh, missed BBT last week, I will have to search to find it on network site. One of my faves along with Mike and Molly and Two and half men. They are truly shows that make me laugh, entertain me, love them!

I named 3 of my ducklings Amy, Penny and Bernadette. They should have been females based on coloring but they all turned out to be drakes. They have all been renamed Stew and are hanging out in the freezer waiting for cold weather
big_smile.png

Can't say that I really like 2.5 Men any more. It lacks something without Charlie.
sad.png

Big Bang Theory is still awesome, though!
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's a lot less science now?

Back
Top Bottom