Big lump in hen throat

I feel like I've already answered this, but the other symptoms are loss of appetite and no desire to drink and general speeiness. There are a few pigeons around and there's no way to prevent them from drinking the chickens water. I'll be heading to the vet as I said.

Thanks for all your replies guys, I really appreciate it! After painstakingly convincing my mom that It's actually a serious and contagious condition, I'll be heading to the vet to see if they can give me some antibiotics. Although I doubt this vet in particular would have any copper sulfate or fish tablets, and ordering online isn't really an option for me, is there any other way to prevent this from spreading?
try not to use any drugs or chems. birds are too sensitive creatures for that! so are we! if you check out on the internet there are good homeopathic remedies for poultry. just google the dis-ease and put homeopathic remedy for poultry and there are a couple of good papers. one has a list of diseases with photoes and homepathic remedies for the symptoms. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom