big respect from Trinidad

wheredesalt

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Trinidad
In keeping with the introduction format, i'll just answer the questions recommended by the mods on joining:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I am not that new, i had been around chickens a bit when i was really young and my brother and i started experimenting again with the special breeds about a year and a half ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

right now i have 2 broilers, 2 commercial layers, a speckled wyandott, a pair of araucanas and a pair of black giants. i did have more wyandotts and araucanas as well as about 6 more jersey black giants. oh i also had two golden sex links.

(3) What breeds do you have?

i guess i answered this prematurely

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

i was actually looking into building an incubator and stumbled upon this site. then i realised there was a lot more info here as well so i decided it was one to keep.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

swimming, skimboarding, mountain biking, xbox 360, rabbit farming, jet skiing to name a few.

hopefully i'll get to meet some of you folks here, i have some questions that i guess i'll post up in some of the other sections.

kool.

welcome-byc.gif
from TN

welcome-byc.gif

you are from the island of Trinidad? thats great, I have a friend who re-located there many years ago and another friend who is living there now and was born there. I hope to go one day soon.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
from Tx

Just a little bit of advice from BYC. Start building a bigger coop! This place is addicting. You will learn that chickens are like chips, you cant have just one.

havi, yeh b, i am doing some sketches atm for another coop with a small run attached. trying to reduce daily juggling with dogs out chickens in, chickens out dogs in etc.

happy chick, are your friends in trinidad into animals? or just here on work?

Back
Top Bottom