Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Temping or taunting
hu.gif
.....LoL
don't worry you'll fit right in lol
I am looking forward to it & talking chickens with people who don't think I am nuts!
you can say that again! I feel the same way. It's so nice when you don't get that "I'm listening, really I am.... what did you say?" look. lol

Banner yes or no??? I have to order it tomorrow if we are going to have one.......

I love explaining to people about that 'chicken board' I chat with people on...... ;)

I am looking forward to it & talking chickens with people who don't think I am nuts!
Just wait until you see the looks on their faces when you tell them you are driving to the north woods to meet a bunch of people you've never met before but talk to online all the time about chickens.
ep.gif

Sandi... I am so glad someone is bringing the bacon to go with Jim's pancakes...
lol.png
ummmm.....Bacon! I never had mini bacon
droolin.gif

Everytime I think... wow...!... these people are crazy...................I start makeing plans to go....I must be crazy too LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE HERE IS CRAZY!!!! At least not ME
tongue.png

LOL and the people who think you can't talk about anything else!
cool.png
Hey, I know I have no life.... at least I have chickens!
D.gif

Yep, while I was speaking French Cindlay and I watched the fire go out. I don't think we added any logs did we Cind ??? You all just remember in the morning when we are trying to sleep in that we were up all night keeping smokey the bear at bay !!! Right Cind ?
highfive.gif
SSsssshhHHHH Kids keep quiet !!!
gig.gif
I kept the fire going 'till after 3:30 or so. I put it out after you went to bed
wink.png
Half expected to run into a early riser on my way to bed! I look at it as my duty (as a night person) to keep the night beasties away! Something my kind has done since man discovered fire! Just think, out in those woods, with all those critters.... I may have saved your lives!
tongue.gif

Just wait until you see the looks on their faces when you tell them you are driving to the north woods to meet a bunch of people you've never met before but talk to online all the time about chickens.
ep.gif
Yea, I got a few of "those looks".... and when they found out what it took for us to get there... they thought we were MORE nuts!
yippiechickie.gif

Just a note BigZ...I know it's first come, first serve... but I would like to be about where we were last year because we need to be near the bathroom and I need electric for my nebulizer.
hide.gif
Same old van and the little tent...no Duke
sad.png
. We'll try to get there by 7:00 Fri. night.

Dose anything else need to be done, brought or set up?

I believe my daughter-12 and I will be making it for Sat. I will update as to what we will be bringing-something GF for sure :). I am trying to scan through all the postings (while at work) to figure out either best hotel nearby or if camping spots are still available and if so how to reserve them?

FYI: My real name is Judi ;-)

Sounds like we will skip the banner this year bl4
hit.gif
Thanks for checking on prices and taking time out of your busy day.

Should have no problem getting the same site Cind...thanks for a heads up on kinda arrival times from folks...seems like folks are almost here already....it's gonna be fun and relaxing for all!

I'll provide the paper plates, napkins, cups...and the silverware at camp will need to be washed....not a problem...anyone need napkins, speak up now...I can have some extras for you to take home.

I'm gonna try to get some bright poster board to mark the turnoff from the hiway...work in progress yet...there is a Christus Camp sign off to the side also....watch for both.

I think all the bases are covered....if you think of something else, let me know.

I am trying to scan through all the postings (while at work) to figure out either best hotel nearby or if camping spots are still available and if so how to reserve them?

Er um, do we need to be reserving camping spots?

Chloe and I can come for Friday night for sure... maaaaaybe Sat too. We'll plan on getting there Friday noonish cuz I LOVE camping and can't WAIT to get this season started!!!! Time to get my car-packing skills on!

And um, newb question, everyone is signing up to bring grub. What meal on Friday or Saturday is the signed up grub to be for? And is Jim's pancake extravaganza to be on Sat or Sun morn?

I think I'm among the first planning on getting there, would you consider putting a "sign" on Terri's spot BigZ? Don't want to take her spot!
hu.gif

celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom