Bill & Teds Next Big Adventure

Pics
Good morning all.

Tomorrow marks the BTL's 3 week old. I have modified their brooder about and/or completely changed it at least 3 times, basically i have done something every weekend. I think this last change will be good until they are fully feathered at can be moved out side.

We took linoleum flooring and put it over my cushion pads that I use for working out (which rarely happens) :gigMy DH gets these big crates from his work, he uses them for wood projects. He had two that were the same size already broken down just waiting to be used. We cut a hole in one panel and cut the pool to match the hole size in the wood. Food, water and bedding will stay in the pool and run around time can happen in their "plastic yard" as i call it....View attachment 1300926View attachment 1300927View attachment 1300928View attachment 1300930View attachment 1300932View attachment 1300933View attachment 1300934
This is absolutely fantastic! You have got me re-thinking what I should do now for when my babies arrive in 5ish weeks.

Why thank you!! I really thought i was set up for these guys....until they get here:lau
Start your planning now and :fl you don't have to change it out every week like i did:gig
Yes - I am starting a shopping list with many of the items you use. Loving the salad tong idea btw. If I start putting things together now though that means I am going to have to tell my husband more ducks are coming...:oops:

Yes - I am starting a shopping list with many of the items you use. Loving the salad tong idea btw. If I start putting things together now though that means I am going to have to tell my husband more ducks are coming...:oops:
That's awesome to hear and thanks!! I can't believe how great these tongs have worked out too and for only a dollar, to boot!:D
Oh Boy....It's gonna be hard sneaking those ducklings around your husband, unless you got some rare peepless ducks...:gig:gig

Back
Top Bottom