Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
BUY IT NOW!!!!!

6/25/18- SOLD
6/30/12- SOLD
7/3/12- AVAILABLE

THIS IS FOR PURE SILVERS. FIRST PERSON TO REPLY WITH SOLD AND SENDS A CLEARED PAYMENT GETS THESE!

I AM OUT OF INCUBATOR SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAY OLD CHICKS HAVE BEEN SELLING FOR $15 EACH STRAIGHT RUN. THIS IS A GREAT BUY! THE COLOR ON THESE CHICKS IS AWESOME.

I WILL BE TAKING MORE PICS OF MY FIRST CHICKS WHO ARE GETTING READY TO START LAYING. STUNNING COLORS. I AM KEEPING THE DARKEST MALES TO IMPROVE FEATHER COLORING.

I started with 3 unrelated pairs bought from Greenfire.

IF there are extras I will be sending them. As long as the hens are generous I pass it along!!! You can see more pics on my site www.chestnutridgefarm1.webs.com

Priority shipping is included.

Payment is paypal to [email protected] NO ECHECKS!

There are no guarantees on your hatch rate. I will NOT be replacing eggs or refunding. Please keep that in mind as hatching eggs are a risk. Eggs will be collected from now till shipping date.

Last edited:
Hi Jessica,
Received payment.
smile.png
which date would you be interested in?

Hi Stephanie,

I'd like these and am going to Paypal to pay right now. if available, I'd like the 6/25 date. If not the next one...thanks!

Cari
Wiseacres Farm
D.gif

Hi Stephanie,

I'd like these and am going to Paypal to pay right now. if available, I'd like the 6/25 date. If not the next one...thanks!

Cari
Wiseacres Farm
D.gif

Hi, thanks, received payment and just waiting to hear from Jessica which date she wanted hers sent. I will PM you when I hear from her.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom