*BIN* SQ White Call Duck~NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
BUY IT NOW: $40.00 Shipping: $65.00 Will include Ice pack.

I purchased him right along with other White Call ducks locally and he was shown at local Poultry shows and in 4-H and placed and did very well.
I am only selling him because I already have a drake and I do not need 2 of them. He is SQ and would be great for another 4-H person to have and show.

Please Pm me if interested in purchasing him. Please keep the board clear. If you do not like him or don't have anything nice to say please keep it to yourself it would be very much appreciated.
big_smile.png

Please be aware of your weather were you are located. we have had some decent days here where I could ship but it has to be nice on your end to.

I will ship him with fresh Veggies/Fruit for his journey. Box price is included in the shipping and Ice Pack.

Last edited:
STOP TEMPTING ME DANG IT!!!! I owe you too much for birds already
gig.gif

He really is a gorgeous boy tho. Saw him yesterday when I was at Michelle's house. I want ALL her birds, dang it!!!!

STOP TEMPTING ME DANG IT!!!! I owe you too much for birds already
gig.gif

He really is a gorgeous boy tho. Saw him yesterday when I was at Michelle's house. I want ALL her birds, dang it!!!!

lau.gif
He is very pretty. And has already been proven SQ. I am surprised he is still available. But it don't bother me none. I can always just keep him.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom