Bing.com as your homepage?

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I recently started using Bing.com as my homepage, after using yahoo since I got my first computer way back when.
I love the stunning pictures that take up the whole page, a new one every day and all the little tidbits of info. related to the pic you can glance at.
I can't enjoy all the features yet. My puter has to go in the shop for some upgrading as soon as DH's puter comes out of the shop.
I find the uplifting pics are really brightening my mood first thing in the morning when I boot my puter up vs. a whole page full of bad news on some of the other common homepages.
Anyone else use bing?

You don't have BYC as your home page?!

I always put my favorite site of the moment as my home page easier for me since I got a google search area pinned to the navigation bar. BYC has stayed on it since I finally joined it. Much more interesting stuff here

We just started using bing after our computer programmer rebooted our computer and reloaded everything. He said when you use sites like Google, Yahoo and any other high traffic site you open your computer up to the greater liklihood of getting viruses and inundated with spam. I know it isn't as thorough as google or some of the others but it serves its purpose here.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom