Bird got the boot last night.....

Darkmatter: "camp kenmore"
lau.gif
I LOVE it!!!
lol.png

Bird should be fine. We've had a thinking about being a jerk roo punted a good 20 feet here, he was fine. Still a jerk, so he became enchiladas.

Roo threatens to thump a person here, the roo gets punted away, then sent to freezer camp.

lol.png
enclhiladas....
lol.png

Bird is not an agressive rooster. He has had one incident before (it's just with my hubby) and this time when hubby was yelling at me. Come to think of it, one time when i was in the coop dh came yelling all mad up to my tajmahal and Bird just sat on his perch watching him and then looking at me then glaring back at dh. The time that he went at dh the first time, it was the same thing. yup, i would say Bird doesnt like my husband yelling at me. hm......

GOOD BOY BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, i just gotta keep him under control around him.
roll.png

um..... still have not talked to him......
hmm.png

If you continue to treat Bird like your husband, he will continue thinking you are his hen. DH definately doesn't deserve the treatment you are giving him either, sounds like both of you have anger issues. Start treating your hubby like your #1 man and not the rooster, I guarantee he will start treating you and your flock better. Gotta give respect to get it, but sounds like you both have too much pride. A man, just like a rooster, is not happy unless he contols and rules the roost and his family respects him, and he needs you to support that(just like a hen, LOL).

No offense, but if my wife didn't talk to me for kicking a rooster, we'd be done. Luckily she's smart enough to know our relationship is more important than a relationship with LIVESTOCK.

If Bird is more important to you than DH, let DH go find someone who loves him more than a $2.00 chicken.

is your wife a 'hen pecked' woman???????? lol sorry, just kidding. i couldnt resist.
wink.png

I have stated here more than once that the only thing i was worried about was Bird and any injuries to him.

And dont cha know? DH has offered to go do some volunteer work with me at our local animal shelter to make up for his meanness to Bird. He agreed that what he did was out of anger and that it was wrong. He even tried to pet Bird last night.

I am sorry, but i have no respect for a man that succombs to animal cruelty. None. Either the animal cruelty goes, or he goes. end of story.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom