Bird species names, ask me...

Here's another awesome bird:
330px-Green-headed_Tanager_Ubatuba_.jpg

I'm hoping that the "name that bird" game will further interest in nature among the "younger crowd" here, and that in the process of finding the answers, they'll come away learning. That being said, I do know the species of bird in the previous post, but I will not share it on the forum. If you want to know, message me.

:)

Young physically, or young at heart? ;) Just kidding. I understand. Great idea. I just went looking in BYC for a "kids only" section & couldn't find it. Might be a good addition for stuff like this. Have a great day.

Young physically, or young at heart?
wink.png
Just kidding. I understand. Great idea. I just went looking in BYC for a "kids only" section & couldn't find it. Might be a good addition for stuff like this. Have a great day.

I'm assuming, based on the original poster's posts, that she is "not an adult." I thought that while she was looking things up to try and figure out a difficult identification, she'd find more things she didn't know she didn't know -- and possibly open up a new world of discovery for her.

There isn't a "kids only" section, but the Games section is "mostly kids". I hope the OP comes back and continues the "identification game."

:)

Back
Top Bottom