Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread! (ORIGINAL)

Cinder:Today, I felt sometime funny inside me, so I went to what the big chickens call a nest box, and a tiny oval blue solid thingy popped out of my rear.its weird.do you guys know what it's called?

Harriet:I've been popping out white ones.

Raven:me tiny. Brown ones.Also, Feathery, you look great in that tie.

Cinder:Today, I felt sometime funny inside me, so I went to what the big chickens call a nest box, and a tiny oval blue solid thingy popped out of my rear.its weird.do you guys know what it's called?

Harriet:I've been popping out white ones.

Raven:me tiny. Brown ones.Also, Feathery, you look great in that tie.
Feathery: aww, thanks Raven! Mommy forced it on me
tongue.png
She got it out of her sister's drawer...
Little Jerry: Yeah! I lay brown ones, maybe they are tan, or dark white, is dark white a thing???
Tweeter: Ugh! Let the 5 year old chicken tell them! Those are Eggs, humans take them and sell them for money that pays for our chicken food. And if you get a handsome rooster, if you sit on them long enough (the egg not the rooster) they will hatch into cute adorable chicks! Oh, and Cinder, BLUE EGGS??? Woah! Crazy!

Athena: I have green-ish eggs
Persephone: I lay some very light pink ones
Cat: I don't lay anything yet
Tiny: me either
Mayzee: I lay dark brown-reddish eggs because I am a maran hen
Luna: I have only laid what you people call 'eggs' a couple times and they all have been a pretty light brown color

Feathery: aww, thanks Raven! Mommy forced it on me :p  She got it out of her sister's drawer...
Little Jerry: Yeah! I lay brown ones, maybe they are tan, or dark white, is dark white a thing???
Tweeter: Ugh! Let the 5 year old chicken tell them! Those are Eggs, humans take them and sell them for money that pays for our chicken food. And if you get a handsome rooster, if you sit on them long enough (the egg not the rooster) they will hatch into cute adorable chicks! Oh, and Cinder, BLUE EGGS??? Woah! Crazy!

Raven:Still.its cool :cool:
Indigo:*stares blankly at screen* LJ, dark white is not a thing.there is only off white and white.
Cinder:Thanks!i don't wanna sit on eggs for a long time, though.I know righ!

Raven:Still.its cool
cool.png

Indigo:*stares blankly at screen* LJ, dark white is not a thing.there is only off white and white.
Cinder:Thanks!i don't wanna sit on eggs for a long time, though.I know righ!
Little Jerry: ohhhh
Tweeter: Little J you lay light pink! Cinder, you are lucky! Every year i find myself sitting in that nestbox and a whole month goes by!
Feathery: yeah right. time really flys by with you around Tweeter doesn't it
roll.png

Athena: I have green-ish eggs
Persephone: I lay some very light pink ones
Cat: I don't lay anything yet
Tiny: me either
Mayzee: I lay dark brown-reddish eggs because I am a maran hen
Luna: I have only laid what you people call 'eggs' a couple times and they all have been a pretty light brown color
Sunshine: Aww, I want to lay green eggs! My eggs just look like Little J and B's.
Tweeter: Stop complaining!
Sunshine: yeah i'll have Feathery tell you that when you are in that nestbox in 90*f heat!
Tweeter
tongue.gif

Little Buff: Mommy doesn't want me to like pink (sounds weird right? It's her least favorite color) but Persephone, sounds like a beautiful color! I lay that too :>

Indigo:I just started laying and mine are green!
Cinder:Blue!
Raven:Tan!
Acorn/Izzy:We can't tell if a dark brown one is who's
Harriet:TINY WHITE ONES

Indigo:I just started laying and mine are green!
Cinder:Blue!
Raven:Tan!
Acorn/Izzy:We can't tell if a dark brown one is who's
Harriet:TINY WHITE ONES

L. Buff: thats the color i was looking for! I lay pink/ tan eggs :D
Daylily: I'm not laying right now. I'm broody. 

Feathery: really? Weird, Tweeter is only broody in late winter- summer.

Back
Top Bottom