**Bits & Pieces BISCOTTI COOKIE SAMPLER 2 lb bag! **

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
If you have been wanting to try my biscotti now is your chance. This wonderful sampler package is 2 lbs of cookies. Its a mix of flavors, including, but not limited to, lemon, pecan, chocolate and more. Recently I've had a bunch of custom orders. When someone orders a full price batch, I do not include broken pieces or ends in their order. So I have saved the ends and pieces for you! They are just as good (I sure love chowing them down with coffee in the morning) and better because you get a selection and not limited to one flavor! The average price of my 1lb bag of biscotti is $8.99 so this is an AMAZING deal. I always reserve this deal for my BYC peeps, so you will not find this in my store.

Starting price is $5 for the 2 lb bag. If I get any more orders for cookies before this listing ends, I will also add those ends to the bag as well.

Why? Because you guys are my best customers, and my friends!

14084_sampler_biscotti.jpg

If you would like a custom order or to add a jelly/jam to this let me know, I will get you the price with the additional shipping for another item. (Additional shipping is discounted on multiple orders)

Last edited:
Its a good deal, last year (and probably again this year) I offered these at Christmas here for $8.50 each, they all sold the day I listed them.

But if you want to pick and chose a fresh flavor, you can look at my store for what you might like, and I am offering 10% off to BYC members who contact me here for a private listing on Etsy!

Hi,
Yeah, sometimes I do. Depends and how busy I am that time of year. Like right now I'm having issues keeping some of my jams stocked. Probably by the end of the month beginning of November I may slow down some. That's what I start looking at trading for Christmas gifts!
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom