BJ'S Game Bird Farm ????

Discussion in 'Quail' started by PARKBOY, Mar 7, 2010.

1. PARKBOY

PARKBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Quote:Are you talking about JB'S or Lake Cumberland?

2. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

The guy from TEXAS

3. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY

The guy from TEXAS

What kind did you order? He has a bunch of auctions on ebay right now. U might want to take a look and see if he has any auction for what you ordered.

4. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Well candled my eggs from BJ last night....set 24 eggs....8 clear....4 possibles....12 Developing.
    [​IMG]

5. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Quote:50% If thay hplds you have done good

6. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Quote:This is what I had planned but these people will not answer there phone.

Email them. It is a small family business. They live off site. I doubt anyone stays in the office long enough to hear a phone ring. As far as bj's birds--- I'll never deal with them again. Got some of his "HUGE BUTLER BOB WHITE QUAIL" --- Yeah r i g h t ! Pull on the other leg for a while so they match buddy. Hatch rate was depolrable, packing sucked at best, and the birds when fully mature? Heck i've had button quail that size. They were bobs, but they werent BUTLER BOBS.

OK. I finally got a hold of LAKE CUMBERLAND today and they said that I cant see there breeding stock which is ok but the lady couldnt tell me any prices and said she would call me back TODAY. That was at 9am and its now 12 hours later and I havent heard back from her. I tried to call them back at 4 with no answer AGAIN. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  7. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Quote:I like sasquatch..
    Yea, I see pics of english whites that are called Texas a&m's.. hard to belive people still call them the wrong name. English whites, darn it! If it has a black spot and is small then that's what it is!!

8. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I've spoken with the people at Lake Cumberland...their birds average 8 oz

9. J3172

J3172 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2010
    Michigan
    I know a kid that ordered from bj and he said it took two months to ship the eggs, and half were broke. I ordered my a week before I found this out. I paid for mine back in early feb. as I live in michigan it's not like it was warm enough to ship anyway. But I email him all the time about them, he said he would ship out this week, I emailed him today and said if he hasn't shipped them out, wait till monday so they don't sit in the post office. So if he doesn't ship out next week, I might lose my cool with him.

10. PARKBOY

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    Quote:Which birds?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by