black caps

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by nechick, May 21, 2019.

  1. nechick

    nechick Chirping

    Nov 6, 2012
    Where can I buy replacement black caps that go on the chicken waterer. I have 2 perfectly good waterers but no caps for them. Help!
  2. Wyorp Rock

    Wyorp Rock Enabler

    Sep 20, 2015
    Southern N.C. Mountains
    There are a lot of different waterers - can you post a photo of what you have?
    You could try ebay or amazon and look at poultry waterer replacement part to see if something would work.
    Sequel likes this.
  3. I am guessing you mean for the Little Giant series of waterers that have a red base, white body, and black cap with a handle in it?


    You can buy a pack of the small black caps and the black o-rings that go inside the lid on Amazon. I assume you could also buy a replacement black lid/handle.
    Wyorp Rock likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: