black copper maran cockeral

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, Feb 12, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i have a black copper maran cockeral for sale . He comes from good maran stock . He has feathered leggs and has a great tempermant . I am asking $15 for him . I also have a black copper maran cross cockeral for sale . He has a few feathers on his legs as well . i am asking 5 for him . He also comes from gret maran stock . The first cockeral would be a gret greta addition to your flock . His blood could help improv your egg color . The flock he came from eggs measured a 6 on the maran egg color scale . Have to be picked up in Agawam , MA
    if interested let me know
    thanks

2. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    If i trade you some Red sexlink chicks can you give me a pullet to?I am an hour away

3. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    do you have him still?

4. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i don't have any hens or pullets . But wi will trade you for a few chicks . do you want the other cockaral as well i dont know what use he would be but he's yours to if you want him .let me know

5. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    sent you an e-mail

6. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

If you still have him I am interested!

for anyone else looking for marans I have a variety of colors and have hatching eggs, day old chicks, and started stock

cuckoo
    copper black
    golden
    wheaten

coming soon
    blue
    copper blue

I sent you an email

Margaret

7. siz8003

Jul 31, 2007