Black Jersey Giant thread!!!!!

Pics
Here's my future flock ^.^ my JG chick is nestled there in the middle, between my red and Easter egger. Don't know what to name her, though she strongly resembles a penguin ;)

hey, sorry its been so long, My "giants" are now 4 weeks old, pink feet still don't know if they turn yellow eventually, also the majority of them have copper color in there feathers! I havnt posted pics yet havnt had time, we have a new member to the family

german shepard pup! training him to guard my livestock from all the feral cats and fox! but I will be posting pics of the babies that are supposed to be giants!!

Here's my future flock ^.^ my JG chick is nestled there in the middle, between my red and Easter egger. Don't know what to name her, though she strongly resembles a penguin ;)

Awwwwwe. Little sweetie pies! I can't wait. Picking up a HoverBator this w/e,

hey, sorry its been so long, My "giants" are now 4 weeks old, pink feet still don't know if they turn yellow eventually, also the majority of them have copper color in there feathers! I havnt posted pics yet havnt had time, we have a new member to the family german shepard pup! training him to guard my livestock from all the feral cats and fox! but I will be posting pics of the babies that are supposed to be giants!!
Would love to hear how it goes with the pup. I have a golden retriever and maremma so am planning to pen ours up good until I can figure that part out. Seems to be lots of great resources out there on that sort of thing though. Let me know how you make out.

ok so as I was doing night chores I was able to snap some pics of my "black jersey giant chicks" most of them wouldn't sit still so here is the best pics I could get!

Back
Top Bottom